View Single Post
Old 12.15.2022, 04:40 PM   #13006
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Despite the weird surprises, it's the final many expected before the tournament started. It's also another opportunity for Argentine players to get pissed off and take off their silver medals after the game, as they're wont to do.
i hadn't been following too closely but i didn't expect argentina to get here.

according to world hype, brazil was supposed to be the great south american savior.

and then...

sorry they were knocked out but i guess under every cloud there's always a silver lining haaaahaaaahaaaahaa. seeing neymar cry is always a delight. even if he scored a beautiful goal for the ages. seeing him cry is even better than seeing him score. glorious!

so we'll see what happens sunday... france is short kanté and pogba and maybe benzema (more later on that). two more on the defensive side of things have been sick and isolated, not sure of their medical progress.

benzema: i am not sure if fit or not, might return? might play? something? weird...

france has defensive flaws in the midfield. and individually rabiot and upamecano were fucking up and resorting to fouls when they played england. one step here one step there or a different ref can change the outcome. (plus they are the sick ones, so there's that)

of course, mbappé and griezmann and giroud upfront are murder incarnate, even without benzema along or a great defense behind them...

so yeah, odds are that france wins, but... it ain't over till it's over. messi y la araña might have something to say about that come sunday.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|