View Single Post
Old 09.06.2022, 08:02 PM   #95
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Bitchen new/old Guided By Voices album (I don't have those EPs, so...):

Quote:
Guided by Voices are diving into the archives for their next release, Scalping The Guru, which features tracks from four EPs the prolific indie rock band released in 1993 and 1994. The new album arrives on Oct. 28 via GBV Inc.

Robert Pollard selected the track list and sequenced the new project so that it plays like a cohesive album. The songs were taken from 1993’s Static Airplane Jive (City Slang), 1994’s Get Out Of My Stations (Siltbreeze), Fast Japanese Spin Cycle (Engine Records), and Clown Prince Of The Menthol Trailer (Domino). In the same two-year period GBV released these EPs, they also dropped two albums, Vampire On Titus and the celebrated Bee Thousand.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...ps-1234587165/

ETA: I don't think you "dropped" albums back then, though.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|