View Single Post
Old 01.15.2021, 07:06 AM   #535
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
kombucha is produced by a scoby, like kefir. good for your guts. but it's made from tea.

the alcohol is there but very low. if you drink a liter you might catch an almost imperceptible buzz, but not even a buzz.

of course ymmv. some people might be more sensitive.

my problem with the commercial stuff is it has too much sugar. but i like one with guava flavor so i'll have it on occasion. just a cup.
thanks symbols

I didnt know whether to try it or not- even with having already bought a bottle (friend said i should get it when I asked her for her fav treats from the organic store).
Think I once saw an AA meme concerning Kombucha and from then on it was on my radar but i was like "what, alcohol??????????????", but friend who recommended it is sober as well so. lol.

i might have the guts to open up the bottle i got later today and try it. got a lime ginger flavour.

if i like it i shall look more into sugar etc.
pony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|