View Single Post
Old 04.22.2016, 08:22 AM   #788
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
@djjazzyjeff215 "Watching the game...I really and truly think I can play defense better than James Harden!!!

The question DJ Jazzy Jeff is, can you hit game winners better than James Harden?

Creating that amount of space in that amount of time......absurd!

Warriors lose a playoff game by a single point for the first time since April 28, 1992 at Seattle (128-129).

Including playoffs, that was 8th time the Warriors were held under 100 points this season......GSW are 2-6 in those games (73-4 in others).

Klay Thompson's playoff 3-point streak of 31-straight games ends. It was 2nd longest active streak behind Stephen Curry's 41-straight.

Besides Howard, no one shot over 44% at halftime......even when the Rockets were up big, they shot horribly!

Game 5 will be Wednesday at either 9:30 or 8:00 pm depending on other game 5's needed......speaking of (in my best Ester Role): "Damn Damn Damn, We've got to fly back to Oakland"

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|