Thread: grindcore
View Single Post
Old 01.20.2007, 08:07 AM   #39
Phlegmscope
expwy. to yr skull

Phlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's asses
I went to see Anal Cunt a couple of days ago (or rather it was seth putnam backed by two members from a russian band anal nosorog, who were an supporting act that night).

It seemed that putnam's, or his legs', condition was totally fucked, as he kept loosing his balance all the time and fell over many times. After that one of the venue organisers / security personnel had to stand next to him and physically support him so that he wouldn't come down off the stage.
That was, however, quite amusing, because despite the previous he did shriek through the gig in furious manner.

Anyway, Napalm Death are touring finland and tonight they're here. I was planning to go, but I had second thoughts because of the high price of the tickets and the fact that I wasn't too fond of their newer myspace material. does this band have anything to do with Scum anymore? How many times the line up's been changed completely?

And finally, Scum: a-side vs. b-side?
Phlegmscope is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|