View Single Post
Old 04.26.2015, 12:13 AM   #46514
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
hold on jorge. just stop right there. i can't be personally blamed for some fucktard's notions just because i'm "in the same thread". by that logic, you're guilty too.

Sorry I wasnīt meant to blame on you personally although I reply to you. I just canīt understand why people think these bands are great and same time donīt like Floyd. Iīve never seen you say Floyd great, only ones who has said it great after me are Hirsute & the Watcher (and also Hirsute likes just the old ones, not any album after Dark Side). Well, I remember somebodies have said Piper at the Gates great album, it seems Syd Barrett is coooool, but rest of the Floyd not. Also very common opinion to old bands seem to be that their early stuff is great but rest sucks (for example in Who thread many said only their early singles are great). To me it seems here in SYG you can like only some of the old bands to be cool or whatever, but you can like very many, quite unknown new bands and be cooool even they sound rubbish to me.

If itīs just my problem and people listens music they really like, then itīs all ok.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|