View Single Post
Old 08.29.2010, 01:22 AM   #4
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Mecha
I own this album, but I don't really remember much about it. I've only listened to it a few times. All I remember about it is that Secret Girl is on it. At least I think it is.

Yes, it is on it. Secret Girl was the kind of start of the whole project. That was the song that the young edit-jobbers was excited about and want it to the movie. And itīs the only one with Tuck n Dar that is on the final movie. In the album there are also three other "versions" of the Secret Girl: the Velvet Plug, Tulip Fire 2 and O.J.`s gloves or what. There is also 2 other themes in the album that have different "versions". I think you should listen the album again, but do it in the right moment. And that is then when you can just listen the album and doing nothin else. I have found the album very meditative.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|