View Single Post
Old 02.18.2015, 05:42 PM   #1022
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
I struggle to eat enough, as hungry as I am. thinking about bodybuilders and like, nfl players freaks me out.

that hot sauce looks fantastic. I like garlic in my hot sauce most times, though... garlic nut in me.

I'm currently eating an egg/tofu/cheese/pepper burrito my friend made. with sriracha. last night we drove to Georgia and found a too wing place/bar still open and they were delicious.

that man eats MOUNTAINS of protein. it's insane. his menu is 1 dozen eggs, 1 lb chicken, 1lb potatoes, 2 cups oatmeal, a bunch of broccoli, and a banana, all in a day. what's amazing is that he manages this on 50 bucks a week, or $7 per day. i can eat for less, actually, but i'm not a bodybuilder.

his $100/week challenge includes beef and buckets of cottage cheese.

both are worth checking out as exercises in budgeting.

anyway yeah crystal rules. garlic is nice but with pure cayenne you get options (e.g, add garlic, add fish sauce, add whatever). so i get the biggest of bottles they carry at walrats. in truth the best deal is just cayenne powder. the less processed, the better value. maybe i'll start making/bottling my own hot sauce. HEY, THAT'S A GOOD IDEA. i can use my own vinegars (apple) etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
delicious lunch. last nght's leftovers

BBQ chicken legs (skinless)
green beans with slice almonds and butter
roasted cabbage with cayanne
roasted fingerling potatos
water

oh damn! sounds great!!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|