View Single Post
Old 10.18.2013, 02:40 PM   #27
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
No sorry. Mints make money, everyone else just tries to get it

nah, the mints "codify" the value created by the doers. print too much money and inflation ensues because the coin is overvalued. like water seeking its level.

ultimately you don't need money. money is just a language. what you want is food, shelter, clothing, health, enjoyment and some peace and dignity.

but money is a facilitator for those exchanges. i'm not going to carry a goat on my back looking for a mechanic that will take it to repair my car.

i remember the time when my humanities knowledge was all about denying money on the basis of moral superiority until i realized (painfully and first-hand) that the lack of money can be a major opening for degradation and depravity.

today, money just bought me a nice fucking lunch.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|