Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 03.23.2020, 07:23 PM   #306
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
I'm sorry for your loss. Kindly give my regards to your wife.

Perhaps your wife can hand her casket spray off to someone who can take it to the undertaker directly, although you would have to pay someone for the service, and hope that restaurants and gas stations along the way would be open.

I'm just trying to think of ways you can carry out your wishes, yet, should I fail to understand your local situation, kindly keep in mind the fact that I barely understand my own local situation right now.

Sheesh!

We appreciate your sentiments, Robert.

We are prepared to leave on our jaunt across Texas tomorrow morning. As I type, my wife is completing her egg salad & chicken-salad specialty’s along with a fresh batch of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.

We plan to arrive in Stonewall around 12 noon, enjoy our picnic lunch at Ladybird Johnson park, then attend the graveside service. The casket spray sits on our dinning room table, it contains 5 dozen yellow roses and my wife did a wonderful job on it.

When we depart Stonewall, we will take a different route, traveling the The Devil’s Backbone as it’s a beautiful drive with scenic overlooks that are perfect for pulling over and taking pictures.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|