View Single Post
Old 02.22.2018, 10:00 AM   #2058
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
Paz really is awesome. Her work w/ Zwan was awesome as well.

Ya, I never got so into Zwan. Not for any reason in particular I suppose, just did not seek them out and listen. I suppose that might have been stemmed a little from an annoyance with Corgan around Infinite Sadness era which continued on a bit, but not sure. I also enjoy Pajo's playing, so it really kinda boggles me why I never listened to that Zwan album in full.

I may have to go seek out some Zwan and give them a listen today. Do you know if Paz contributed much of her own parts for them, or was it more just playing what Corgan wrote, you know? Just curious.

Like said, it was her lines and style with Entrance Band that really hooked me hard. I feel like she just has such a solid hold on what her role can and should be as a bassist.
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|