Thread: Leviathan Fans?
View Single Post
Old 04.27.2011, 08:05 PM   #7
The Watcher
children of satan

The Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by aselfishimpulse
by the way are you and I the only big BM fans on this board?

Perhaps but something tells me no!! Perchance Leviathan is too false for this crowd? For my money the only stuff I've really dug the past few years are the new Negative Plane, Necros Christos, Deathspell Omega (Paracletus is a fucking sick album), Katharsis, Teitanblood, Akitsa, Dodsengel and a few others I'm forgetting off the top of my head........ but there's plenty of classics I keep coming back to, Strid, Manes, Sodom, Venom, Celtic Frost, Mercyful Fate, Forgotten Woods, Wigrid, Marblebog...... the list goes on and on but these days I'm more interested in dark ambient or shit like Locrian than any straight up BM release....... it's amazing that there's so much great stuff coming out of the death metal genre that's innovative like Portal, Ulcerate, Obscura, Dead Congregation as it's usually black metal pushing boundaries and death metal being stale and stagnant...........
The Watcher is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|