View Single Post
Old 09.20.2011, 01:56 PM   #18
Count Mecha
100%

Count Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
imagine my anger when I discovered that there was no S01E11 available.

rage upon rage.

exactly how long do I have to wait now?????

Yeah, I'm sure we all felt that way when that episode aired. Doesn't even feel like a finale. The book is somewhat the same way. Pretty much ends right there. No date on the second season yet. But I expect it'll be something like April when it next airs, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
if you had a bridge-city and all there was inside to fuck was your own 15 year old daughters, would you ever leave the house????

Haha, talking about Walder Frey? That guy never does leave his house. He has so many kids. There's a guy in the second book that almost trumps him though.

So I've been reading through the books, several hundreds pages into the third one at the moment, and just to allay any doubts that I'm sure none of you have had, it has yet to stop being good. Next season will be out of control, so you don't have to worry about that. I'm actually worrying about how they're going to do part of it, because it's going to be expensive.

In any case, I wouldn't spoil you guys who haven't read the books or anything except that, if you think things are bad now, haha.

Couple of things I will say though about the first book in relation to what we've seen on the show:

Tyrion is fucking UGLY in the books. He has mismatched eyes (one green, one black) and his face in general is just really misshapen. And he just gets uglier haha.

Also, the one thing that disappointed me about the show after I had read the book is that they REALLY underplay Bran's dreams in the show. Concerning what Bran sees and what the crow tells him, I don't even remember it speaking to him in the show. So in that regard, it's like the singular stumbling block of the show, and its pretty easy to let go.

But yeah, can't wait for next season, gonna be amazing.

Count Mecha is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|