View Single Post
Old 06.21.2011, 01:38 PM   #2
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
I'll start by saying, HBO fuckin' rules.

GoT is GREAT, great cast, great characters, great costumes/location (even if 90% of the stuff we see is probably a blue screen, see here http://vimeo.com/18275127 for an example with Boardwalk Empire, which takes place, well, in the "real world", or go to stargate studios's site amd check their virtual backlot reel to see how even the more "normal" things are done digitally in modern series... ).

Loved lots of the dialogues (even the pompous ones are kinda good), especially the filthy/down to earth/most human parts (see the king with the belly bouncing when he wants to join the tournament).

There's blood sex and laughs.

Joffrey is REALLY annoying, and that's a compliment.
Arya is the best of the lot haha.
Wolves are kinda cool.

I hope the "dance teacher" will show up sometime somewhere...not in obi one kenoby style, though..

The Wall, uh, scary.
Giants?
Dragons?

Well, 3 dragons, and young ones too, are not much of a menace right now, are they? You Hoddor could squish'em between his buttocks at the momenti...but...When they grow, uh, perhaps they can fly over the Narrow Sea?
I guess that would take some time (making them grow), not sure Kahlessi will have much patience...even if she's far from dumb. And fire walks with her. hehe.

Ah, I LOVED the bit when Drogo killed the other guy ripping his tongue out, his speech was so greatly delivered. I kinda hated him at first, and when I started to like him, he's gone.
Oh well.

Tywin is a god.

edit: whoops, I meant Tyrion

I rewatched 5 times the first few second of the season finale, with the sword dripping blood, pieces of skin/meat and hairs.....amazing shot...

Does anybody know if the series of books is "finished" (I mean, do new ones come out or the story already ended and that's it) and where did the season "arrived" compared to the books?
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|