View Single Post
Old 08.01.2011, 12:47 AM   #90
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by E. Noisefield
I'm really surprised to hear that some people think Dirty is "horrible". Geez. SY is my favorite band for a reason. IMO they've never released a bad album, and I can count the album tracks I don't like on half a hand.
Absolutely agree! I remembered when I put Dirty first time into recordplayer, I was afraid in 100% that they were going into kind of "Nirvana"-direction. Swimsuit Issue was little better, but then came Theresaīs sound world and I wasnīt worried anymore. I just found that there was that same band that I started to love few years ago. Shoot, Wish Fulfillment, Sugar Kane, On the Strip, Chapel Hill, Stalker, JC, Purr, Creme Brulee were also just great and thereīs nothing bad also rest of the songs. Now I think there isnīt anything bad also in 100%, I just love the whole Dirty!

By the way, my favourite album is Sister, there is many personal reasons why it is and I think also it represent all sides of SY ( I think for example Experimental and NYC are also great records, but there arenīt all sides of SY).

What proves the greatness of SY is that almost everybody seems to have different albums they like and not like.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|