Thread: laptop advice
View Single Post
Old 05.19.2010, 01:15 AM   #50
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
what, you say all this bullshit as to if to imply that I am somehow supporting windows over apple? I say lets go back to letter writing..

maybe you missed something.

Jesus, those fascist bastards have gotten to you haven't they..

a'ight, but I could have swore we were talking about the benefits and better of the the two's products??? whatever.....

the fact that you sum up either Microsoft and Apple as communism or fascism is like saying everything is either Christian or Satanic.... I just don't see it so black and white. I think Apple runs slick marketing and controls their image well enough (as probably could be expected), but I really don't see how they, as a successful company based off of the success and acceptance of the "products" (not image) fall under fascists when I don't know how they could do it any other way... or at least any other way to appease you. I put myself in their shoes, I don't think they've crossed any lines in regards to marketing etc. They've just stood behind their products, unapologetically. It's kinda cute actually... your referral to them as Nazi's and Fascist, and from a fast glimps makes sense, but it's not that simple in my mind.... actually: Microsoft's morals exceed evil beyond communism, and Apple is really nothing more than confident (if not cocky) marketing to back up superior products.... big deal? It's really, simply called, good business.... maybe that's what you don't understand and what I revert to, but either way.... if you're sarcasm comes down to how both are so evil..... I was asking, from a business point of view... let's say Apple's, how do they go about it to not be deemed fascists? Is clever or successful business deemed fascism these days.... geesh, that's so hip!

As far as "Apple, the fascist bastards have gotten too me"..... first off WTF are you talking about.... second, I'm talking about one's product over the others, right.. from the beginning? At what point do you conclude I'm bought into a fascist regime? What part about, I own multiple systems of each brand and protest the Apples are far more superior and more tolerable.... do you conclude I've bought into a fascist regime? You sound like a babbling 15 year old trying to understand the world.... Bi'otch!

FreshChops is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|