Thread: laptop advice
View Single Post
Old 05.16.2010, 01:20 AM   #41
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by space
7 seems like a pale rip-off of X

mac os is highly superior in functionality and lack of bloatedness than windows has been (typically), but I don't mind 7 (so far)

that said, I don't look forward to having to still fuck with defrags after all the install/uninstalling happens. THAT is the best thing about macs. when you delete something...that shit is GONE.

I <4 deleting stuff.

Like I said, I've only sen "7" for about a cople days.... it seems pretty clean and more intuitive than their past... but that being said, they are succumbing to some of the aesthetics that have been staples of Mac OS for the last decade..... it was only a matter of time. the things I like about 7 are things that I am familiar with and things that more resemble Macs OS.... (just me)

you do realize that the things that "Windows" are marketing as "improvements" tailored to it users, as created by it's users, are simply Mac OS features ever since?

Regardless, I hope that 7 and even the PC I just bought works out great. I hope this system, as a gaming PC last my son for about 4-5 years. I also hope that yours works out great for you.... what's your games?

FreshChops is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|