View Single Post
Old 02.02.2009, 10:19 AM   #350
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, given that West Ham will never win the title, I tend to want Arsenal to get it each season. I like Wenger's policy of playing good football and not breaking the bank to do it. I just hope that his philosophy doesn't ultimately become an obstacle to their success. The FA needs to do something about controlling the money some clubs are prepared to spend on buying success. Until they do Man U, Liverpool and Chelsea (and potentially Man City) will be in a league of their own. We should adopt the german system where, at the end of the season no team is allowed to be in debt. It may have cost them European success but has made their domestic leagues far more healthy as a result. I can seriously see a big Prem club going bankrupt in the next few years if something isn't done to address spending.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|