Thread: monosidic
View Single Post
Old 03.15.2008, 04:53 PM   #17
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
monosodic

true.

---
not that...well, now that some of you care, i was supposed to play my first gig with monosodic next week but, due to this fucking nightmare that is organizing three shows in a row, i barely have time to think, let alone rehearse with someone and get the songs done, so the world will have to wait.

i'm hoping to get to work on the first "full lenght" monosodic album on the week following this coming one.

and thanks everyone for your support!!!! i mean, i sometimes think like it's not worth it to record and shit, but then there's people who tell me they dig it and it makes me feel like i maybe i'm not entirely wrong in doing it.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|