View Single Post
Old 03.14.2007, 04:53 PM   #33
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
i'll do something. maybe i'll write, which is something that i am really good at and i don't let many people know about it. i could probably make a fair amount of money hocking my photos.

yes, you can make a living by using your goddamn brains. don't fucking waste them. (see, i get a little angry, for show). but seriously. im not sure you'd be happy at college, i'm perfectly sure you could ace the exams but the structure would kill ya. in any case you have to grow up eventually, and while you do don't get into situations where you'll be sexually exploited, it can really fuck you up. so what where was i going. fuck, get an entry level job at a newspaper, they will pay you shit but you'll learn a lot and you won't have to sell your cunt to some lardman, what the fuck were you thinking? well that was a bit blunt, but don't i make a clear point?

oh yes photos too, you won't get much at first but that's life, eventually you will.

and tried to get some studies done in the process. maybe just courses here & there. you'll benefit.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|