View Single Post
Old 08.15.2010, 04:49 PM   #10
TheFoxBen
expwy. to yr skull

TheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's asses
Well, to me, it's just a really really cool album, I don't try to look further, I listened to it and now, I always come back to it. I love all the songs on it and I think it's really one of the most "fun" albums I've ever heard. This is the kind of record that actually makes me wanna grab a guitar (even though I can't play) and just have fun... To me, this album is just full of great ideas and it's one of the only albums I played at least 15 times this year so yeah, it has a really power on me.

I don't like Blink-182 though and I don't see the comparisons... Maybe only on "Post Acid", which is awesome. To me, this album is more like Nirvana meets Animal Collective in a surf punk way.

And by the way, I really dislike his first two albums, I love lo-fi music but these ones... I just don't like the sound, AT ALL. Also, it seems like everyone is picking on Nathan Williams because of what he did or said... I don't really care if he's considered to be a prick or something, the guy made an album I love.

TheFoxBen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|