View Single Post
Old 01.03.2007, 07:27 AM   #36
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
I think Mr L and Mr Priest and Mr 'Johnny foreigner' Marras are all correct, to an extent. I met a chap recently, only 16, who was getting excited about going to his first football ruckus. He wasn't a fan of the team concerned, and came from an entirely different area, but was going down with his uncle to join in with the fighting. I happen to know, in a casual, be-nice-to-them-because-they're-mental way a few thugs for the team concerned, and they are really not very nice people. I tried to warn said 16-yr-old chap about how I know some of them will start on thugs who seem to be fighting for 'their' team but are actually not from the area/ not 'real' fans. So I warned him of this. And the 16-yr-old started on me. Now, bear in mind that, anyone who's met me, I am not a terrible well-built or hardcore fighter, I managed to dismiss him quite quickly, with a combination of deflections and words. I was astonished that someone so feeble was actively excited about fighting with actual proper hard fuckers.
You have your Millwall fans(who are awful losers) and you have your Charlton fans(who are,mostly,friendly chaps).It's the spice of life,i suppose.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|