View Single Post
Old 06.24.2017, 06:24 PM   #44
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Am I in this thread? I know I frequented another Nick Cave/Bad Seeds thread around the time Skeleton Tree came out. Or maybe that was just the "best new/most anticipated" thread, during a particularly Bad Seedy period. I don't know. Whatever it was it was more recent than 2013.

I love Nick Cave. I love the Birthday Party. Grinderman. Nick solo or with Warren Ellis. Love Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds the most though. Don't listen to him as often as I once did, but there was a time I thought Nick Cave was pretty much the perfect rock artist, and the Bad Seeds the perfect rock band.

Like evil Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.

Not that Tom Petty is the perfect anything, but he does kind of have an idyllic mainstream rock radio sound. If zombies attacked and killed Tom Petty and the Heartvreakers, and they came back to life as zombies themselves, I'll bet they'd sound like Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds.

I'm sick with an abscessed tooth, so I have plenty of time for bullshit thoughts like the one I just shared. You're welcome
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|