View Single Post
Old 11.05.2010, 06:14 PM   #13036
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
RAMPO NOIR was a masterpiece. What was your favorite story of the 4? Mine was probably "Caterpillar", which was genuinely disturbing. Also, the mirror one was so crazy... how did they get some of those shots without showing the camera? Also, the first story.. just an incredible movie. Everyone needs to see RAMPO NOIR.

I loved Wizards, the rotoscoping is excellent, but I agree it's not as good as Heavy Traffic, but then, nothing is. Heavy Traffic is lifechanging. I LOVE Fritz the Cat too. His Lord of the Rings: Return of the King is the best LotR adaptation ever!

Joe, Sleeper is alright. I've never known anyone to call it their favorite of his films, so that's funny. Parts of the story remind me of ZARDOZ, haha...

Or, hell, maybe Demolition Man, also. Haha. It's alright, it's just a comedy that doesn't make me laugh, a sci-fi film that doesn't make me think, and a drama that isn't dramatic. I think he disowned it -- but he doesn't like any of his films except Purple Rose of Cairo (which is alright), Match Point (which SUCKS), and Husbands and Wives (which rules). He also thinks Manhattan is a bad film -- which is ridiculous.

Supercreep, nice list, why do you hate Deconstructing Harry? It's a weird film, kinda sloppy and inconsistent, but I dug it a lot. There's someting more to it. At least we all love Annie Hall.

I watched:

Running on Karma - 7/10

Insane over the top weird film.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|