Thread: "Art" or abuse?
View Single Post
Old 10.25.2007, 03:20 AM   #81
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
I understand what you mean (the human-animal rights part), but still, I can't see the point in letting the dog starve.
On the streets, yeah, it would have died pretty soon for sure, but say, he could have eaten something from the rubbish piles or wathever.
Bah, most likely I'm tired of guys doing "thought provoking" unnecessarily cruel things claiming they're artist. He could have fed the animal at night (when the exhibition was closed) and more people would have been able to see his "piece" rather than the one-day audience.
If his goal was to let it die and have media talk about that, I find it even stupider actually.
And I'm not really talking about animals right, but about this guy's actions.

well i dont know what exactly was going through his head, but he sure got a lot of attention for it. i understand the sacrifice of the dog to make a point, but i guess the big waste is that it's the dog and not starving central american people who are getting the attention.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|