View Single Post
Old 05.16.2020, 02:20 PM   #2
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
This doesn't really answer your question but it comes close and you reminded me of it:

Flashback to 1989, I was 17 and on my bike returning from high school (30-45 minutes ride rain or shine), almost home. I was listening to the Pixies for the first time on my Walkman. Some folks will have no clue what a walkman is, Google it the cassette was a present from a classmate because the Pixies were playing Pinkpop and I had never heard of them and I was going to this festival.
So I was listening to the Doolittle album for the first time and almost home when I saw this girl I had a crush on, walking her dog. When I noticed her walking, There Goes My Gun came on (with the word gun being pretty much undecipherable to me) and just when I was about to pass her, this is what I heard

Hey, been trying to meet you!

I was flabbergasted ;-)

I don't listen to the Pixies anymore so it doesn't really cover your question.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|