View Single Post
Old 08.15.2023, 01:53 AM   #3723
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
I'm watching MasterChef Australia, the 2020 season which is like a masterchef of the masterchefs, where all contestants are returnees from previous seasons. There's some really good chefs in it, and great personalities as well. Too bad some of the really good ones had to leave too soon.
Stupid me though, I just visited the Wikipedia page, and now I know who has won it

Also was watching this other cooking program which is from Belgium. It's called Snackmasters, where two chefs have to reproduce iconic snacks, such as a hamburger from a fast food chain, Doritos chips, Pringles chips or Napoleon sweets. It's actually really stupid, but interesting enough still to see if the chefs can manage it. It's presented by the singer of this band

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|