View Single Post
Old 07.16.2019, 11:48 AM   #6906
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
GravitySlip's right; these Tweets reveal nothing about Trump we didn't already know, and I've always found him morally suspect, but I can't pretend that I don't still find his policies more credible than the Dems' right now. That's in no way an endorsement of Trump, rather a reflection of just how jaw-droppingly awful I consider the Democrats.

Morally suspect is putting it nicely there. Which if his policies do you find more credible than any of the running Dems? His trickle down economics? Something which has been shown time and time again to not work. His obsession with building a wall and using funds that could be much better spent elsewhere? His foreign policy which involves cosying up to blatant dictators and then taking to Twitter to shit on close allies?

I'm actually baffled as to what yes done that makes you think he's the lesser of two evils.

You might point out about how well the economy is doing. Which ok, it's doing well. However, you can't ignore that it's also a global trend of low unemployment and something that's special to the U.S.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|