View Single Post
Old 05.04.2006, 10:27 AM   #17
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
each sonic album is different. each one grows on you. give it time

as far as STEALING the album, how is this going to help sonic youth boost their already dismal album sales? (see thread regarding this for list of albums and sales figures)
How does stealing the album early in any way add to the pleasure of the music?
How does stealing the album benefit anyone but the greedy thief?
WAIT people, WAIT and buy the fucking album direct from sonic youth if you want your money to go to them and not to BEST BUY or your local indie record store.
wait until you have the music as SONIC FUCKING YOUTH INTENDED YOU TO HAVE IT, not on some bullshit sounding leaked MP3.

Long Live sonic youth and long live TRUE FANS

just cuz you are going to buy it later does not mean you did not STEAL IT.

If I steal a stereo, test it out and see that i like it, then go back to the store and purchase another stereo exactly like the one I stole, that does NOT MAKE IT BETTER DAMNIT!

think people!