View Single Post
Old 02.25.2018, 11:52 AM   #8935
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I will be yeah. It's the 1st time I've done anything like that for a football team but things have gone too far to ignore. It won't force the board out but it will hopefully draw wider attention to what they've been doing to the club.
what have they done to it? i mean i know they moved stadium etc but what’s the actual damage?

semi-watched this morning a nice entertaining upper mid-table match, leverkusen vs schalke. schalke won 2-0 there was a spectacular save by leno (leverkusen’s gk) there was a red card there was a penalty there was a little bit of everything really and it was tons of fun. just wish i had paid greater attention to it but had a handful of small internet chores & things. worth checking the highlights though if you can find them.

eta: leipzig/cologne about to start. not sure who coaches cologne since chet moved to dortmund!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|