Thread: SY Ear plugs
View Single Post
Old 10.09.2007, 04:34 AM   #10
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by groar
in my world ear plugs are sad. I do like the effect of plugging my ear with a finger and pulling it in and out,sound depravity-but not subjecting your ears to damage-might as well join that Tipper Gore COINTELPRO ACTIVIST GROUP.
I once described CRIME'S hate us or love us as if you were listening to a band thru a concrete wall,and that is cool.
Many of your more intelligent musicians for example Guy from Fugazi wear ear plugs,an old ex-always put a little tissue in her ear-for some reason I don't place on value judgements on her based on that.
People have always accused me of yelling ,when I'm only talking-so it does have it's adverse side effects-it's kind of funny, 'cos I'm sure it's all the time-people are probably like WTF is with that dude?

in my world hearing loss is sad. i wear earplugs to gigs, they are molded and don't cut any frequency response, they just attenuate by 18db they also cost $300au. i would rather lose my sight than my hearing but if you are too cool to have long term good hearing then so be it, just becuase people wear earplugs doesn't mean they are right wing conservative fucks you moron.........
terminal pharmacy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|