View Single Post
Old 10.02.2006, 09:42 AM   #12
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
switch to fucking WIRE, that's the only worthy one.

WIRE's excellent. I love it that you can order back issues as well. The only problem I have with it is that every issue is $13.00 on the shelf. I'll probably subscribe when I can afford it. It introduced me to tonnes of artists - Yellow Swans, Tom Ze, Reverbaphon, Jazzkammer, etc...

What I find hilarious about NME is that they're called "NEW MUSIC EXPRESS" when on the cover of the magazine it talks about Kurt Cobain's death and that he should have hung in there. The Killers? They sound like a shitty rock band that would worship all those other bands with lame names like the Strokes. Magazines like this are aimed at people who are really into music but are too handicapped to understand that there's better music out there. Sure I respect Nirvana, and even though I think Billie Joe can lick my left nut, I don't mind dookie. It's just their lack of coverage and (probably) include MYCHEMICALATREYUFOLDDAY because 13 year olds (and musically declined older people) buy their shit. I don't even want to start on their top 20 gigs.
Inhuman is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|