View Single Post
Old 04.18.2014, 01:07 PM   #483
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
ALL of this Wu-infighting is making me nervous.
I don't really enjoy thinking about it. It's too close to home.
Of the bands and artists that have meant the most to me for the longest, there are so few that are still making music, still living, and still go by he same name.

Needless to say, Wu Tang Clan is one of them. And as far as hip hop is concerned, with the exception of Kanye West (a relatively recent addition) and Jay-Z (who I love but have already seen bow out once) NOBODY means more to me than Wu Tang clan. And there isn't a rap group in this world who I have much of a fuck about before them.

After feeling the emotional bitch slap SY's breakup caused, I'd rather Rza and Rae and GFK and GZA all get along and stay together, making mediocre music, or just touring, than watch them go out like a bunch of bitches.

I've always said they were the Beatles of hip hop, but the Beatles' break up was fucking depressing and resulted in some slams and shitty moves than threatened to ruin everything great they'd done. I don't want to watch these guys, friends since childhood, piss off like that.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|