View Single Post
Old 02.19.2011, 05:04 PM   #36
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
The main problem most people probably have is how "fresh" and "new" and "Exciting" every Radiohead album is supposed to sound in comparison to the one before it. This sounds like a step back, if anything. I think most people are simply comparing this to the Radiohead albums they like.

So basically it's just about expectations, and not really about the album. Because I can understand why someone would think this is not their best album, but I cannot understand why someone would think it's bad - it's not a bad album at all.

As for new, fresh, exciting, groundbreaking no one can do that every time. It certainly doesn't have the impact kid a had on me many years ago, but it's a nice album, especially if you don't have all these "radiohead" expectations when listening to it and just take it for what it is.

Most people I've heard seem to be upset because they can't sing along to it, pretty much. Not very melodic, no anthems.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|