View Single Post
Old 01.08.2009, 03:55 PM   #256
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Well, have a look through my threads, you'll find that I don't discriminate at all. Also, I personally couldn't care much about what people think of AC, I just like saying they're shit and see what happens. That can't be too much of a bad thing, since I'm confident I know what I like and what I don't like.
just be sure you don't dismiss some good stuff because it doesn't sound like it falls in the parameters of your taste. I can speak to that from experience... I also used to dismiss stuff because it was written about in tons of magazines... I'm not saying that you do, but the phrase I bolded in your post makes me think there's a possibility

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|