View Single Post
Old 04.05.2012, 03:59 PM   #43214
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
I can see where you're coming from, definitely. I'm actually pretty new to the band, and have only heard this and 'Friends For Now'.

I actually caught 'em through a Canadian radio station I can sometimes pick up here in Michigan. I exclaimed, "OH SHIT! SHOEGAZE ON THE RADIO!?!?!!"

They were playing 'Dead Flowers', and I've been absolutely hooked ever since. That track, 'Gone', and the one that comes after it (I can't recall atm) are all more than worthy of making sure I listen to this one over and over again. I still have to dabble with 'Friends For Now' a bit more though.

I'm glad people are getting into it. They're a damn good little band and I think they have potential, but Friends for Now had more bite than this new one.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|