View Single Post
Old 07.26.2008, 02:44 PM   #6
matt g
bad moon rising

matt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's assesmatt g kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pax Americana
It was awesome, they sounded great. They played mostly new stuff from Pink and Smile, but finished with this drone/noise jam that was so intense and practically endless.

I saw them last night... the ending drone jam seriously started making my eyes hurt, my head hurt. I think it was sheer volume + the pitch of the soundwaves coming at me... I felt pummled. The only concert i've seen so far this year, so yeah it was the best. I think a lot of people there to see them were more interested in the HC songs, they really wanted to fucking mosh, I heard one guy when they were playing a slower jam all like "what the fuck, brah, blah blah blah, too slow" probably a frat boy. Anyway, I really liked the arrangement of My Neighbor Satan, made the song more better than on the album.

I really wanted to like Torche, they had moments, but the singer is a cheeseball. There's a used car salesman in the making. I just couldn't get past it.
matt g is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|