View Single Post
Old 08.28.2010, 02:13 PM   #26
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
I'm very happy because I finally got in touch with a long lost cousin I never knew I had. Her family are mostly all dead and she went through some heavy stuff in her life. Her brother was a heroin addict with aids who got kicked to death, and her parents died almost abandoned in hospital beds through cancer. She got into an abusive marriage and came out of it, luckily, looking all the better for it. I'm really happy she got to talk to my mum and is going to stay with her for a few weeks. We also chatted on
the phone and she's an amazing person. Yeah, I'm very happy.

I(too!) just started to talking to a cousin I hadn't seen in over 15 years. I pretty much didn't know him, besides a face. His brother moved in with him like a few month backs and finally talked to him last month. He's a cool guy....he really likes pot and I'm pretty sure he's gay. His taste in music is quite solid. but....he is a pretty cool dood.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|