View Single Post
Old 05.10.2010, 05:38 PM   #55
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
THEN YOU FAIL AT LIFE

ANYONE who doesn't understand why Bono is a hateful shit needs to hand in their lungs and reimburse the rest of humanity for being such a useless waste of existence. Seriously. If you don't get why people hate Bono, then you might as well move to France and talk about how fucking wrong you are with like-minded people.

i'd love to move to france, but it's tricky with the visa-- eventually i hope i will. the food is so much better there. i know you hate them for that, you sausage muncher.

anyway, really, the only time bono crosses my thoughts is when he's being berated here. otherwise he might as well be a speck of dust somewhere in the gobi.

since bono owns a piece of your ass (or mind, whatever, i can't tell the difference), and i'm free of any emotional attachment to him (positive or negative, it's an attachment), i win absolutely and categorically, and i cackle at your disgrace.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|