View Single Post
Old 01.14.2013, 07:47 PM   #8
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
" I apologized and told him that I now love the record. It’s unlike anything else, eerie and beautiful."

well, a dozen years later and he's finally figured out? Good for him!

It takes Sonic Youth fans decades to finally synthesize and digest to appreciation differing albums, and clearly this guy is a dork so lets cut him some pity-party slack.

Quote:
The iconic Gotham band, always one of my favorites, responded by buying new equipment and recording NYC Ghosts & Flowers, an album of pointilist, tuneless, beatnik street jazz. It couldn’t have been more Manhattan art scene had it been Jean-Michel Basquiat reading slam poetry over John Zorn’s ringtones. Come to think of it, that’s basically what it sounds like.

dude, didn't those fuckers in Irvine steal the whole damn van or trailer? In regards to NYC, nailed it

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|