View Single Post
Old 02.23.2013, 10:03 AM   #20
Magic Wheel Memory
the end of the ugly

Magic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott v
True but its not our business to know unless they make it known. However its becoming more plainly obvious now from these Thurston sightings and now this comment by Kim in that interview... it is now implying the obvious of the situation.

I hate to even get into this discussion, since it is a private matter, but I feel the need to reply. What do the Thurston sightings imply? It's been a year and a half since he and Kim split.

As for Kim's comment, it implies cheating, but none of us know the whole story. I just don't see how anything in this situation can be obvious to us outsiders, based on what has been discussed in this thread.