View Single Post
Old 04.07.2011, 12:58 PM   #65
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Another earthquake hit japan??????????????????????
also. This question is mainly aimed at tesla. but This dood at the bar over the weekend told me it was that one seismic weapon that started this.

I'm glad no tsunami from this one.

I haven't read up on it, but the technology of scalar elctromagnetics is supposed to be responsible, based on the real Tesla's work in his lab in Greenwich Village, where he set up a resonance pattern that started to shake the whole neighborhood. There is a guy named Thomas Bearden who promotes this theory. KW Jeter wrote a steampunk book about this idea, some mad scientist in Victorian england starts a resonance with the goal to shake the world apart. Its based on the idea most people know about that when soldiers cross a bridge they have to walk out of goose step or the bridge might shake apart. But what is up with this blue glow? Did the Terminator drop into our time zone?

http://www.infowars.com/new-earthqua...ue-light-show/
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|