View Single Post
Old 12.01.2006, 04:42 PM   #9
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by RdTv
It appears to me there are essentially five different feelings or vibes I get:

1.When Its over I feel completely satisfied and content with the music.

2.When its over I want more, this is due to it either being shorter than expected or just excellent.

3.I'm listening to it in hopes of surprise, which I never catch, and therefore can't wait for it to end.

4.Did I miss something, let me go back and have another listen, this usually is indicative of either a really good album or a really bad album.

5.This is horrible, I won't tolerate another minute.

Discuss.

discuss?

all plausible responses, but seem kind of arbitrary. certainly does not cover all. so i don't know if it's "essential". but nice effort i think.

i would add stuff like "wow this is amazing" while it plays but then when it ends i have no idea of what happened.

one frequent response i have is "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!!!" -- which is meant to express amazement or a pleasant surprise (in art, i hate the expected, and i love to be suprised).

but anyway i'm not trying to cover all. i woke up at 4am and i'm quite zonked.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|