Thread: NR Top Ten 2009
View Single Post
Old 12.25.2009, 02:48 PM   #24
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYRFox
I am still in love with MPP, though Feels is still my favorite Animal Collective album. I'm not THAT MUCH into Fall Be Kind though. Well I like it for sure, but some of the vocal lines / production there kind of feel weird to me. I should listen to it more, I guess.
after the hype died down i felt more and more disconnected from mpp... the melodies i thought were absolutely brilliant just felt bland to me a few months after. weird eh? i listened to that new ep though and i didn't like it at all... i cringed at parts even.

i don't mind listening to them though (my girlfriend likes them) but they are far from the band of the decade which is what i said in another thread a year or so ago.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|