Thread: scientology
View Single Post
Old 05.26.2010, 04:50 PM   #41
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
lol.
thank you for this.

but wouldn't that legally make you an accomplice?

knox my dear, that is entirely the crux and point of Christianity in the first place. YES! All human beings are equally contaminated by 'sin' and it is exclusively through the love of God (not good works, not going to church, not bible thumping, not anything any person can themselves do) that any and every human being can be spared any kind of punishment conceivable.

I am a sinner, and I will go to hell. Therefore I can do NOTHING to stop this, except hope sincerely that God(s) in Its' Infinite mercy will spare me.. I can't bother to even begin to condemn anyone else, because the blame is solely on me.

If God(s) can save anyone, he can and will surely save everyone, otherwise why even buy into this God(s) in the first place?

I've never understood the smug self-righteousness of some, as even since I was a likkle yut on the playground I cared for folks, and wanted not to see them become 'good church going christians' but rather that a kind and generous God(s) could save them and us all despite of and in full acknowledgment of our inherit weaknesses.

God(s) loves humans as they are, flaws and all, in fact especially the flawed and crazy ones, just as a parent gives the most attention to the kids who cause all the problems, not the goodie goodies who fend well for themselves

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|