Thread: Q & A time
View Single Post
Old 04.11.2007, 01:51 PM   #10
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
When were you happiest? - When I first immersed myself in the beauty and wonder that is daydream nation, and I would listen to it endlessly over and over and over again from the moment I woke up to the moment I fell asleep, around 1988.

What is your greatest fear? - I have none. It already happened.

What is your earliest memory? -
I have an image flash memory of being seated on a cool tile floor and in front of a giant armchair and my grandpa is seated with his arms outstretched calling me to him. He passed away when I was 3 years old. I talked to my mom about this and described the armchair and she said I recalled it correctly. weird huh?

Which living person do you most admire, and why? - Kurt Vonnegut. he is my hero. he has understood and faced down the inherent ugliness of humanity, the relentless crude bullshit humans do to each other and laught in it's godless face. he make sme laugh and he gives me hope that a life can still be enjopyed on some level, even when it is all shit around you.

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? - my lack of motivation. i am working hard on it.

What is the trait you most deplore in others? - I despise people who are proud of being ignorant. people who are happy and content not knowing how the world works, or how different people live for example. I hate people who choose not to learn.

What was your most embarrassing moment? - I have no shame.

Aside from property, what is the most expensive thing you have ever bought? - My Toyota Camry ($16 thou)

What is your most treasured possession? - My teddy bear Tito, who I have had for my entire life. he was bought for me by an uncle when my mom went into labor. He has been on nearly every single vacation I have ever been on. I'd kill you for my bear.

Where would you like to live? - On Mars, or the Moon, or a space station, or a station on an asteroid orbiting the sun betwene mars and Jupiter. or underwater.

What would your super-power be? - immortality

What makes you depressed? - the fact that while our scientists and doctors and reserachers are getting close and closer to being able to cure all our illnesses and solve most of the world's big problems, the politicians, and military men, and corporate greedheads are getting closer and closeer to wiping out every single living thing on the planet.

What do you most dislike about your appearance? - I have a big head, but that's OK. I just find it very hard to purchase hats. My head size is 8 1/4, which was a bitch when I graduated University. They had to go find an old robe from the 50's which had a mortarboard large enough to fit me. It was cool though. heavy silk robes and everyone else was in polyester!!!!!!! fuckers!

Who would play you in a film of your life? - Jack Black or Phillip Seymour Hoffman

What is your most unappealing habit? - I cannot think of any, unless you find the consumption of green gree ganj to be unappealing.

What is your fantasy costume of choice? - fantasy costume of choice? jesus

What is your guiltiest pleasure? - I feel no guilt due to any of my pleasures. They hurt no one.

What do you owe your parents? - life. my education. the genes for my large balls and ballsac

To whom would you most like to say sorry, and why? - No one

What does love feel like? - love feels like the loss of self

Have you ever said ‘I Love You’ and not meant it? - nope

Which living person do you most despise, and why? - I despise Thomas Kinkade the self proclaimed "ambassador of Light". fuck him and his hack ways and his shit art and his following of sap headed mouthbreathers.

Who would you invite to a dream dinner party? - I would invite the entire sonic youth family, Kurt Vonnegut, J mascis (living people) and Hunter S Thompson, Isaac Asimov, Albert Einstein, Copernicus, Isaac Newton, and Richard P feynman (dead people)

Which words or phrases do you most overuse? - nothing

What is the worst job you’ve ever done? - file clerk at a worker's comp insurance agency

If you could edit your past, what would you change? - nothing.

If you could go back in time where would you go? - I would prefer to go forwards in time, but if I could only go back I would go to NYC in 1960 and live out the next 30 years hitting each and every single fucking bad-ass band's show. Imagine! the beatles, bob marley, the doors, the stooges, sonic youth, unsane, etc etc etc

How do you relax? - I rock out to my vinyl records and I burn some green ganj

How often do you have sex? - 2 to 3 times a week. 5-6 times by myself ! ha ha!

What single thing would improve the quality of your life? - MONEY

What do you consider your greatest achievement? - graduating with my Bachelors of Fine Arts from the University of Houston

What keeps you awake at night? - nothing. I fall asleep instantly.

How would you like to be remembered? - as the greatest artist ever to live (far fetched I know, but this is hypothetical)

What is the most important lesson life has taught you? - NOTHING'S EASY. NOTHING'S FAIR. If you want something, do it yourself.

Where would you most like to be right now? - in the library of congress reading.

Tell me a joke. - Three men are sitting at a bar arguing. One says, "Look, man. Obvioulsy it is spelled W-O-O-M."

"No way," says another, "It is spelled W-H-O-O-M-P"
"You are both wrong. I tell you it has to be spelled W-O-O-M-T."
A women sitting nearby overhears this and interrupts, "Excuse me gentlemen, I could not help but overhear. I ama gynecologist and I can assure you it is spelled W-O-M-B."
The first man turns to her and says, "Look Lady, Obviously you have never heard an elephant fart."