View Single Post
Old 12.13.2006, 06:28 PM   #66
racehorse
100%

racehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's asses
wow, wow, wow. my first sonic experience and i'm still riding high. what a show. i don't have the time to write out the setl ist but it started w/ candle and ended in the best version ofshaking helll i've ever heard. met some really nice guys who had been following them from atp, friends of moshe i think, from israel. before the show i went to l'horloge but couldn't get the balls to ask if anyone was part of the SYG gangg, so you probably saw a kid with fluffy blonde hair, red trousers and a rainbow jumper wondering around looking like a twat... but that doesn'nt matter because i saw sonic youth! sonic life!
i'm still piecing my head slowly back together from whenit exploded all over the crowd when kim walked on the stage! met steve before the show and talked to him, he's a real nice guy and he signed my goodbbye 20th centnury i hadbrought along for that reason.
wow
tomas