View Single Post
Old 05.18.2015, 04:00 PM   #38701
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Ha ha!!! Well, that makes me feel better. At least I got a laugh.

Yeh, noise. It makes me crankier than anything. I'll sound like a cranky old man and say this: I think the world has gotten a lot noisier. I'm serious. It feels like nobody respects personal space anymore, there are no boundaries. "Oh, let me just tell you everything about everything that happened to me this weekend and I don't care how loud I have to talk to let everyone hear me."

Another coworker sticks her phone in my face to show me the latest baby pictures of her drooling, crapping niece. She literally shoves it just inches from my nose, and I have to pull back in my chair to focus on the little shit because this coworker can't understand that I wear glasses with progressive lenses because I'm nearsighted. What's more, she has gigantic boobs, and when she does this, her nipples are literally a couple of inches from my lips. Sexual harassment, anyone!? I'm calling HR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
just adopt a really folksy and friendly manner while you make deadly threats

well no just introduce this new coworker to the office culture of keeping the fucking noise down.

really i don't know. i'm a cranky fucker. i'd act crazy an dyell CAN SOMEONE PLEASE STOP THAT GODDAMN NOISE.

i almost shot a neighbor's dog several times due to noise. i only stopped because it was a nice dog with an asshole owner. shooting the owner would have been the thing to do, but i don't like the prospect of jail time.