View Single Post
Old 04.10.2012, 08:07 AM   #1241
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Looks like Balotelli is on his way out of Man City, but will Mancini follow him out the door? And how long will Liverpool persist with Dalglish? His 'legend' status at Anfield is surely in danger of being eroded due to some dreadful buys and his terrible handling of the Suarez affair, not to mention Liverpool's massive decline in the second half of the season. I can't think of anyone at Liverpool besides 'King Kenny' who'd still be in charge after such a season of controversy and collapse. Liverpool have always been a team I respected even if I never supported them, but since Dalglish took over I think that respect is starting to fade for a lot of people.

And symbols, yeah, I should really look into one of either the ESPN or Sky packages. ESPN seems especially appealing as they also show the most MLB baseball, which I've recently become quite addicted to.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|