View Single Post
Old 06.10.2009, 07:28 AM   #107
DaveMartin
little trouble girl

DaveMartin kicks all y'all's assesDaveMartin kicks all y'all's assesDaveMartin kicks all y'all's assesDaveMartin kicks all y'all's assesDaveMartin kicks all y'all's assesDaveMartin kicks all y'all's assesDaveMartin kicks all y'all's assesDaveMartin kicks all y'all's assesDaveMartin kicks all y'all's assesDaveMartin kicks all y'all's assesDaveMartin kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdollaz
Yeah, but if something like that is going to be done, it should be done nicely. That's my point. That people settle for crappy product is why companies keep doing it.

Another issue is that Matador packed the LPs shoddily, at least to my local store. All of them had corners bent. The store told me that they didn't even pack them in normal album mailers, but just in a big box with no type of care given to securing them to prevent damage.

Hey, sorry you're not into the packaging. We happen to think it is really nice and the band were into it as well.
What store are you talking about? I'm not sure I understand what you mean with your comment about "album mailers", when we ship store orders they are sent in larger LP boxes and we try our best to pack the orders well, but there's a lot that can happen to a box once UPS gets a hold of it.
DaveMartin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|